Type of grant
Grant for study and internship
Field(s) of study
Medical and Dental Sciences
The programme of ENT scholarships for doctors and dentists who are members of the Warsaw Medical Chamber (OIL) in Warsaw was created to finance internships, courses and workshops in foreign centres.
Grants are awarded twice a year to the 5 doctors who receive the highest number of points in a given procedure.
Amount of financial assistance
Programme funded by
Warsaw Medical Chamber (OIL)
Nationality(ies) - Profile
The candidate must be a member of the Warsaw Medical Chamber (OIL).
Level of education required
Registration / application
How to register
The grant application includes the following attachments:
- a document confirming the result of LEK / LDEK / PES,
- a list of scientific publications and papers at symposia and conferences,
- a document confirming completed courses or internships,
- the agreement of the head of the training centre,
- a confirmation of completion of vocational training,
- a declaration of knowledge of the foreign language in which the course or training will take place,
- other documents (e.g. letters of recommendation, publications, conference reports, university degrees, postgraduate diplomas) which may justify the application,
- an obligation to return the amount of the grant awarded in case of misuse or non-submission of the required report.
Persons who have been awarded a scholarship are required to submit the original documents directly to the Secretariat of the Warsaw Regional Medical Chamber within 14 days from the date of receipt of the decision to award the scholarship.
30 September 2020
22 54 28 390