Call for academic year 2024-2025
Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) offers Master's grants to international students holding at least a Bachelor’s degree from a foreign institution recognised by the higher education authorities in the applicant's country. The Master's degree must be completed in Wallonia or Brussels within a higher education institution recognised by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.
Find out if you are eligible
- Any applicant who meets the necessary and sufficient conditions for applying for admission to the host higher education institution may apply, regardless of nationality.
- Applicants must indicate the reference number of the admission file on their application form.
- Applicants who have studied in the following countries: Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Japan, Lebanon, Mexico, Morocco, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tunisia, United Kingdom and USA are given priority.
- Any field of study is taken into consideration.
- The applicant holds a 1st or 2nd cycle degree that is sufficient to gain access to the Master's programme chosen and meets the entry requirements.
- The applicant holds a 1st or 2nd cycle degree awarded by an institution whose studies or training are recognised by the competent higher education authorities in the applicant's country of origin.
- The last 1st or 2nd cycle degree obtained in the country of origin must have been awarded no more than 5 years before the start of the study programme applied for.
- Applications that meet the eligibility criteria of the ARES development cooperation grants programme are excluded.
- The grant application form and the documents to be attached to this form must be sent to the higher education institution concerned by midnight (Brussels time) on 31 March at the latest for the coming academic year.
- The subject of the e-mail sending the application must be: "MASTER IN - WBI Grant - Name and surname of the applicant".
- Incomplete applications will not be submitted to the selection committee.