For all international students


Type of grant or fellowship

Study grant, Research grant - Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, Postdoctoral


Some higher education institutions offer various types of support for students and researchers: scholarships, reduced tuition fees, housing assistance, etc.

Would you like financial assistance? Contact the social services set up within the higher education institutions.

 More information

Université catholique de Louvain 

Université libre de Bruxelles 

Université de Liège

Université de Mons

Université de Namur

Université Saint-Louis – Bruxelles

Other higher education institutions