Corée du Sud


Type of grant

Study and Research Grant


Bachelor, Master, Doctoral, Post-doctoral


Various ministries of the Korean government run scholarship programs for internationbal students and are gradually increasing their quotas. At present, the Ministry of Education, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs provide scholarships for international students.

Contact – Find out more