Université de Liège
Place du 20-Août, 7
B- 4000 Liège
Founded in 1817, the University of Liège is one of the largest universities in Belgium with 25,000 students.
- Campuses in Liège, Gembloux and Arlon ideally located at the heart of Europe.
- Excellence built on two centuries of academic teaching and research, an intellectual tradition in Liège since the Middle Ages.
- Sharing strong values: pluralism, freedom of thought, respect for diversity.
- Continuously creating knowledge and sharing it as widely as possible.
- Contributing to societal change by promoting learning and fostering creativity and the spirit of innovation.
- Endowing students with cutting-edge knowledge and skills while helping them to become engaged and responsible citizens, aware of global challenges.
- Encouraging multiple talents and careers.
- Excellence recognised by international labels: EQUIS, AACSB, EUR-ACE, Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, etc.
This content is provided by the higher education institution.