Academic and Cultural Liaison Officer in Kyoto

The Academic and Cultural Liaison Officer aims to strengthen the international network of French-speaking Belgium, particularly in higher education and culture.

When to contact the Academic and Cultural Liaison Officer?

  • If you are a Japanese student and want to benefit from a study stay or carry out research in a higher education institution of French-speaking Belgium.
  • If you represent an institution offering higher education or research in Japan or in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation and you wish to organise an exchange of teaching staff, stipulate an agreement between the institutions, etc.

Trade and Investment Counselor in Tokyo

As economic specialist, the TIC is responsible for information, supervision and advice on this topic. The TIC also has a broader mission, however: the international representation of French-speaking Belgium. She can therefore be contacted for any information you may need on the possibility of completing a study stay or carrying out research in the Wallonia-Brussels Federation.

Project Manager

The Project Manager operating out of Japan is dedicated to developing projects regarding the following themes: cooperation towards development, culture, scientific research and innovation, education, higher education, training, internships and employment, etc. She works in close collaboration with WBI and its external network. Contact her for any information you may need about higher education or research in French-speaking Belgium!




Academic and Cultural Liaison Officer

+81 (0) 804 236 89 33



Trade and Investment Counselor

+81 (0) 3 3556 10 61